Our Online Play Maker: Sonny Lanorias
Sonny is a Stay At Home Dad, Blogger and Social Media Entrepreneur living in Davao City Philippines. After graduating from college in 2002 he found himself struggling to make ends meet. He began to think outside the box and got involved in network marketing where he was able to create additional income from home.
In 2008 he started exploring online lead generation because he wanted to stay at home so he can be with his wife and baby while doing business. He struggled for 2 years with very little results, suffering from overwhelm and information overload.
His breakthrough came in 2010 when he started blogging about the struggles of most network marketers and home business owners in the industry. After 90 days blogging, he was able to make his first $1,000 online.
From there Sonny Lanorias haven’t looked back. He made $10k in 60 days after getting into house foreclosure and made $30k total after starting from scratch in 2015 from a list of less than 700 contacts. Sonny uses simple, low cost, networking and high touch strategies online to find high quality prospects for his business and teaches others to do the same.
Sonny’s favorite workplace is now at the beach.
This weeks online playmaker Sonny Lanorias.
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- Sonny’s simple formula he’s used that’s responsible for going from BROKE to $10,000 in commissions in 60 days
- Sonny’s content marketing steps that took his blog to being in the top 50 blogs in the home business industry
- Learn which tools and resources Sonny uses to generate results in his business with a very small budget
- Sonny’s DMO (Daily Methods of Operations) he uses to live a laptop lifestyle from the Philippines giving him more time to spend with his family
- The specific types of posts Sonny uses in his social media to create engagement and most importantly new customers and sales
- Sonny’s 4 key tips to create success and results in your business in the next 30-90 days even if you are on tiny budget
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Connect with Sonny and watch his regular videos on Facebook
Follow Sonny’s posts on his blog