Our Online Play Maker: Curt Maly
Curt Maly is a Facebook Advertising Expert, owner of Black Box Social Media ad Agency, consultant and national speaker.
Curt’s agency offers done for you advertising services for Facebook, Google and other forms of pay per click advertising. In 2014 alone his agency ran over $5 million of advertising spend across 35 different verticals with high profile clients in many niches.
Most recently Curt and his team have compiled their years of advertising data and experience into a digital video training program, Social Media Ad Genius, that shows small business owners exactly how to plan, launch and manage profitable pay per click marketing campaigns on the main ad platforms.
Curt has spoken all over the US from the Digital Marketer event in San Diego to the NBA Owners Meetings in Chicago and has been featured in the Boston Globe, USA Today, What’s Working Now and Entrepreneur Lifestyle Magazine.
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- the major mistakes most marketers make when trying to advertise on Facebook
- the most important questions you MUST ask yourself before you post any content and launch any advertising campaigns on Facebook.
- the exact reason WHY your ads are too expensive and you can’t afford to continue advertising on Facebook
- the first thing you must focus on BEFORE you place your first ad on Facebook
- how to actually find your best potential prospects and clients by simply starting with these ads first
- how to prioritize your ad budget especially when you are just beginning on Facebook
- how long should you run your ads before you turn them off
- how to easily become the “expert” in your niche, without needing to BE the expert or even create your own content
- and much much more…
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Get more awesome training from Social Media Ad Genius