Our Online Play Maker: Jelena Ostrovska
Jelena Ostrovska is a 21-year young entrepreneur living in Latvia, Europe.
Jelena first got introduced to network marketing by her parents at the age of 18 while still in high school, and jumped right into it. After struggling for the first year sending copy & paste messages to strangers on social media, she started looking for a better way to leverage the internet to grow her business, because going to university was NOT an option.
In September 2014 Jelena discovered an attraction marketing platform that teaches entrepreneurs how to become a professional marketer. After 1 year, at the end of 2015 having put all the knowledge together, Jelena decided to focus her effort on blogging, video marketing and Facebook networking. She got to work, and started seeing results.
Pretty soon Jelena got ranked as the number 8 network marketing blogger among thousands of bloggers within the industry, achieved the leadership rank of L3 inside MLSP and is now a certified coach within the MLSP community.
Jelena is passionate about helping other entrepreneurs and especially inspiring other Millennials that there’s a better way than the regular “go to school, go to university, go to job” route.
This weeks online playmaker Jelena Ostrovska.
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- How Jelena learned everything about running an online business at the young age of just 20 without formal education
- How to get out of overwhelm and move past information overload in the first year of business
- Why working on your “Mindset” is the first and most important work you must do if you want to create success online
- The specific steps Jelena takes each day to actively prospect on Facebook to build relationships with quality people and gain clients
- Jelena’s most important tip on prioritizing your activities to get more accomplished in less time
- Jelena’s 3 tips to create a breakthrough in your business in the next 90 days from today
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Connect with Jelena on her Blog
Connect with Jelena on Facebook