If you want to create more sales and increase your income in the next 90 days I’m going to outline the #1 most effective strategy you must start using right now and how to use it to create the best results immediately.
*** IMPORTANT UPDATE***
I’m hosting a LIVE One-Time Training Workshop to show you how to Generate Leads Using Video this Tuesday!!
I recommend you GET REGISTERED for this free training immediately!
There are many different strategies to greatly improve your sales and recruiting online but I wanted to focus this article on ONE specific strategy that will get you the best results AND is virtually guaranteed to work.
Now I know I’m going to hear from many marketers in the comments who will argue that webinars are hands down the best way to increase sales and recruiting.
And I do agree with that 100%.
However, I do feel that webinars are a more advanced strategy and in my 10 years of experience, I personally feel that most beginning and intermediate marketers will find webinars too intimidating and therefore won’t execute.
I strongly believe that before you attempt running webinars, you should gain confidence with this strategy first.
So What is the #1 Strategy to Instantly Get More Sales?
Now before I explain why and how to use videos in your marketing let me clarify how absolutely critical it is that you start creating videos for your marketing ASAP.
In the last few months I have interviewed 34 top marketers and rising stars for the Online Playmaker Sessions.
When I ask our top online playmakers “what were the key activities you began doing that led to your big breakthrough…” virtually EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM answered that it was when they started creating their own content (and specifically videos!)
If you want to create results like the top marketers are creating (and I know you do) then wouldn’t it make sense to do the ONE THING that every single one of them do?
So now let’s discuss:
- WHY you need to be using videos
- HOW to overcome any fears you might have and
- Several easy strategies to start with video marketing right away
If you really want to succeed with your Video Marketing I recommend you REGISTER for my upcoming LIVE Training Workshop on How to Generate Hyper-Responsive Leads with Video.
Why Video Marketing
Engagement: Effective internet marketing is all about engagement. Internet users LOVE video. You already know this. Successful online marketing is about 3 things:
- Build your audience
- Engage with your audience
- Sell to your audience
Step #2 “Engage with your audience” is the most important; creating engagement through valuable content. Hands down the most valuable and engaging content you can create is by using videos.
Relationship: The relationship you build with your audience or network is the most valuable asset in your business. And the best way to develop that relationship is through videos. When people can actually see and hear you are able to establish a much deeper connection and sense of trust.
You already know that people do business with those they know, like and trust. Videos are the absolute best way to build relationship with thousands of people all over the world!
Authority: Your prospects must like you yes, but more importantly they must also respect and trust you. Your prospects are looking for a leader who can provide the solutions they are looking for and help them achieve their goals.
By creating your own videos you can establish your credibility and authority in any crowded marketplace.
Low cost traffic: Video marketing is an endless source of traffic. Not only can you generate a ton of website traffic by posting your videos on YouTube, videos are also an excellent medium to use on social networking sites like Facebook as well as in paid ads on Facebook and Instagram.
Improved Sales Conversions: By simply using videos in your sales funnels, on your websites and in your email follow up or even in Facebook chat conversations, you will instantly improve your sales conversion rates.
If you are promoting any affiliate offers, a simple video pre-selling your offer BEFORE you send your visitors to your offer, will greatly improve your conversions and profits.
What’s Holding You Back?
Ok so now you know that virtually ALL top marketers online are using video in their marketing strategies.
You also know that video is by far the most effective strategy to get more sales, recruits and profits in your business.
So why is it that 90% (or more) of the people that read this article will NOT start creating videos for their online marketing?
Want the simple answer?
That’s right. Fear.
Sure you might say its because you don’t know how.
Or because you don’t know what equipment to use.
Or how to upload to YouTube.
Or a thousand other reasons and excuses you will come up with.
But in my experience, it all comes down to FEAR.
You fear what others will think of you.
You fear you are not good enough.
You fear that your videos will stink.
I could go on but I think you get the point.
I could also give you dozens of suggestions and strategies to help you overcome these irrational fears.
But I want to keep things SIMPLE.
So my advice to you is… DO IT ANYWAY!
The single best way to get better at video marketing is to start doing videos!
Simple Strategies to Start Video Marketing Today
So what can you do today to start?
Focus on simplicity and efficiency. Ask yourself, what is the simplest, easiest, cheapest and quickest way for me to get the first version done?
1. Get Trained: This Tuesday June 14th, I’m hosting a very special LIVE Training Workshop where we’ll be showing you How to Generate Hyper Responsive Leads Using Video. You’ll learn exactly how to use video to grow your audience, develop trust and most importantly how critical video is to actually making sales!
PLUS you’ll even learn how easy it is to generate leads with video… we’ll show you how to do it in as little as just 1 hour!
2. Create a Topic Plan: One of the big questions I hear is; “I don’t know what to make videos about?” This should NEVER be an issue for you.
Where can you find topics to create videos? Join a training community where you are connected to regular training events and webinars. You can check out my Online Entrepreneurs Freedom Alliance here. Purchase courses, read books, attend events. As you learn new topics on your journey, simply share what you’ve learned. This is an excellent place to start.
Create a word document and start listing out all the topics you are learning about or topics you want to learn about. Write down all the questions you can think of that relate to your niche. Do some research and browse popular websites, blogs, forums, websites such as quora.com and youtube and look for questions and topics to list down. When you’re done you should have a master list of hundreds of topics so you NEVER run out of ideas for your videos.
You can also download this very valuable 101 Video Creation Ideas PDF.
3. Start Recording Videos: Right now. Pull out your smartphone, choose a topic from your list and hit record. Come up with a series of videos such as 10 reasons why I started my own online business and record 1 video for each reason. The goal here is to create as many videos as possible in a short amount of time. Your first videos WILL stink. But you WILL get better. I promise.
Create a regular show. If you can do daily, create a daily inspirational show, or a weekly show highlighting a new tip or strategy each week.
The secret is to create a plan you can follow and then remain consistent. Also be sure to share your videos on social media and with your existing email list. It’s no use to create videos if no one is going to see them.
4. Create an “About Me” Video: One of the first things I have all of my coaching clients do is to create an About Me video as one of their first videos. Write up a short about me script or better yet just a few bullet points on what you will talk about. Don’t read off a script it will be awful!
Make sure to have a short intro and clean ending preferably with a call to action. Make it short and simple with the goal of getting it done. If you would like some feedback and help with your videos you can join our Online Entrepreneurs Freedom Alliance for support and feedback.
Go do it. Now. Seriously!
5. Create a Custom Thank You Page and Video: Another simple first project you can do with videos is to create a custom thank you page for whatever lead generation opt in you have.
If you are promoting any type of affiliate offer, you can create your own simple lead capture page and thank you page. After a prospect opts-in on your capture page you can take the opportunity to introduce yourself and instruct your prospect on their next steps in a short thank you page video. It’s a really simple video you can record and it can greatly help to increase your conversions no matter what affiliate offer you are promoting.
6. Use Videos in Your Email Marketing Follow Up: If you are generating leads you most likely have a series of emails in an email autoresponder sequence. Take each email and expand it into a blog post and video. Post the video on a blog and then paste the link to your blog post and video in your emails. Now instead of just reading an email, your prospects can actually see your face, hear your voice, and will start to connect with you on a deeper level. This will greatly increase your sales conversions!
7. Post Regular Videos on Social Media: Take out the master list of topics and questions you’ve created and start creating videos on those topics to post on Facebook. Videos create the highest levels of engagement. Facebook Video Ads are also one of the best and highest converting ads you can run on Facebook so play around with videos in your ads.
If you are NOT yet doing all of those 7 strategies I just offered you than obviously you can see how much you can improve your business! So get excited!
And get started right now!!
I would love to hear from you. Comment below with your own personal experiences with video marketing or any questions you might have. And please share this article with anyone you know who could benefit from this information.